Some recent sewing:
Jason's cousin hired me to make some dresses for her daughters. The girls picked out their own fabric, and I got poetic license to create whatever I wanted out of the pattern they bought.
For the heart dress, I made a new strap option--some fluttery butterfly ruffles. I took this picture before the fitting, and then found I needed to take in the bodice. It ended up looking even cuter, all said and done.
I embellished the green floral with yards of ruffled ribbon. I'd never tried that before, but it's what the pattern suggested. I was happy with how it turned out, and the new owner was thrilled, I think.