Monday, July 16, 2007

Life of Aunt

Life in Alabama is slowly returning to normal. I had to deal with some bad attitudes--mine included--but I think we're all back on track now. It's so hard to get over the post-vacation blues.

Let me just say that I have adorable nieces and nephews! I enjoyed my time with them so much. I hate to see them growing up without me around. I miss all of them. Here we have brand-new Lincoln, who takes his nap seriously,



his big brother Easton getting a swing ride,


















little Karis who is turning one year old (modeling a Central American-crafted jumper),














Kaiya the snuggle-bug,














and her big brother Caedmon who has an incredible hang time. We had fun together--it was hard to say goodbye. And we would have had room for stashing these kids away in the Expedition, to bring back with us and enjoy here at home! Next time, Gadget, next time!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these! Since I know all the parents...it's so fun to see their little protege's faces. ;)

Cottonista said...

I know. It's amazing how much they look like my brothers. I might have to punch them for memory's sake when they get a little older.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures Joyce. You know you could move back and live in our basement. We could work something with trading rent for babysiting. :) Ha Ha.

Carrie said...

Wow!!!! Your family has had an explosion of grandchildren in the last few years...!!!!