Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Gifts for My Newest Nephew

I love living in the South, but I sure miss my family back in the Midwest, especially when new babies arrive! Fortunately, I got to greet my brand new little nephew Deacon Liam over Christmas. He sure was a sweetie, and I think he still his, although he probably needs some Aunt Joyce kisses to keep him in line.

This was my welcome gift to him:


And a follow-up gift in the mail, because things got too crazy around Christmas to finish it then:

6 comments:

Janice said...

Very cute. .. as always :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grandma Ruby said...

Love those personalized gifts that bear kisses from Aunt Joyce. I know there are many tugs homeward and our hearts tug your way as well. You make us proud in your southern home! Love you much!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!! You are so very talented both on these nephew gifts and Owen's shirts :) Melissa

Kim said...

Joyce, I love the blanket...looks snuggly...I'm sure your nephew will happily drag it around the house as a favorite as he grows older. Makes me want to start sewing special things for my far away family again...I used to, but slowly stopped as life got so busy. I miss that special joy of creating and gifting. BTW...its so nice to "hear" your voice again. Warmly, Kim

Unknown said...

Adorable!